Getting to Top of the Park
A2SF events are free unless otherwise noted. Most events take place at Top of the Park located on Ingalls Mall and Washington Street. For those arriving from out of town, the best address to use is 915 E. Washington Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
2023 UPDATE: We recommend if you’re driving to Top of the Park that you park in the Fletcher/Palmer Drive parking structure due to nearby road closures. Please note that the Thayer parking structure can only be accessed from the North University intersection entrance. See road closure details here: bit.ly/3MTddbv
Parking spaces in downtown Ann Arbor are plentiful. Due to traffic and construction, we recommend patrons allocate an additional 20 minutes to park and arrive before the performance begins.
June 2023: Street/curb construction will be taking place on State Street from North University to Washington and street resurfacing from Washington to Huron. We recommend our audiences use the U-M Fletcher Street Structure accessible from Huron or North University Ave. For additional surrounding parking options by the Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority, please see this map.
Parking is available in the following U-M and city structures:
- Fletcher Street (at Power Center): Entrance off Fletcher Street at Washington. $6 event parking begins two hours before ticketed events or 5 pm M-F, 3 pm Sat-Sun.
- Thayer Street (near Hill Auditorium): Entrance off Thayer Street between Washington & North University Ave. $6 event parking begins two hours before ticketed events or 5 pm M-F, 3 pm Sat-Sun.
- Maynard Street (downtown Ann Arbor): Entrances off Maynard and Thompson between William and Liberty. $1.20 per hr, free on Sunday.
- Palmer Drive (near Power Center): Entrance off Washtenaw Avenue adjacent to Palmer Commons; $6 event parking begins two hours before ticketed events or 5 pm M-F, 3 pm Sat-Sun. Accessible to U-M blue and gold permit holders with an AVI device.
- Liberty Square (next to Michigan Theater): Entrance off Washington between State Street and Division; $5 flat rate after 3 pm, Monday-Friday and all day Saturday, free on Sunday.
On Tuesday-Thursday attendant staffing at the Thayer and Fletcher Street structures begins at 5:00pm, 4:00pm on Friday, and Saturday will be 3:00pm.
Bicycling is very popular in Ann Arbor and on U-M’s campus. We highly recommend riding your bike to our events in order to support greening efforts and save you from the hassles of limited parking. There are numerous places to park and lock your bike all around our site.
Get Ann Arbor biking maps, resources and suggestions from the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition.
For transportation options and resources in and around Ann Arbor, click here.